very nice lib .. but requires documentation

Mar 14, 2010 at 5:10 AM

Hello,

I Really appreciate this work... just some documentation is missing .. like how to use it into your MFC project and create a new skin according to your own requirement...

Also I had some hard time compiling it , Ntrc was not getting built due to the inclusion of "resource.h" (compiled after removing it), then the file created was Ntrcu or Ntrc, but the Gradient theme(project) always(whatever is the build configuration) requires ntrcd.exe to compile .. Also the xmls files contain 55,000 + lines of xml its nice to be so descriptive but needs a documentation to understand it properly so that it can be modified..

And Gradient project also has some problem in its resource , there are some trf file which the compiler can't find.. worked after commenting them in the resource file..

anyway great project I should say.

Thanks

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM
shaarang wrote:

Hello,

I Really appreciate this work... just some documentation is missing .. like how to use it into your MFC project and create a new skin according to your own requirement...

Also I had some hard time compiling it , Ntrc was not getting built due to the inclusion of "resource.h" (compiled after removing it), then the file created was Ntrcu or Ntrc, but the Gradient theme(project) always(whatever is the build configuration) requires ntrcd.exe to compile .. Also the xmls files contain 55,000 + lines of xml its nice to be so descriptive but needs a documentation to understand it properly so that it can be modified..

And Gradient project also has some problem in its resource , there are some trf file which the compiler can't find.. worked after commenting them in the resource file..

anyway great project I should say.

Thanks

Yeah, I am agree with you.

I am interested in this project very much since I ever have try to do this but lack of time.

When I see the homepage of this project ---- I even don't what it has provided, I think if more documentations provided, it will be nicer.