Hello

Apr 22, 2010 at 7:22 AM

I am following your project since the first version published on CodeProject.
Better than your last job, I noticed that we no longer have in STATIC class can change the background color, I found the error, you can help me??
Thanks

PS. excuse my English is made by the translator

Coordinator
Apr 23, 2010 at 10:59 AM
Hi!

Yes, it is bug!

Just insert following lines to WM_CTLCOLOR* message handlers in THM_PROC.C->ThemedWindowProc:

lResult = CallWindowProc(lpctrl->lpncd->lpfnWndProc, hWnd, msg, wParam, lParam);

if (lResult)

return (lResult);

Old:

case WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC:
        case WM_CTLCOLORDLG:
        case WM_CTLCOLORMSGBOX:
        {
            SetBkColor((HDC)wParam,   NiceTheme_GetSysColor(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_3DFACE));
            SetTextColor((HDC)wParam, NiceTheme_GetSysColor(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_WINDOWTEXT));
            return (LRESULT)(NiceTheme_GetSysColorBrush(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_3DFACE));
        }

New:

case WM_CNTLCOLORSTATIC:
        case WM_CTLCOLORDLG:
        case WM_CTLCOLORMSGBOX:
        {
            lResult = CallWindowProc(lpctrl->lpncd->lpfnWndProc, hWnd, msg, wParam, lParam);
            if (lResult)
                return (lResult);
            SetBkColor((HDC)wParam,   NiceTheme_GetSysColor(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_3DFACE));
            SetTextColor((HDC)wParam, NiceTheme_GetSysColor(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_WINDOWTEXT));
            return (LRESULT)(NiceTheme_GetSysColorBrush(lpctrl->hntf, COLOR_3DFACE));
        }

Tarmo.

2010/4/22 stools <notifications@codeplex.com>

I am following your project since the first version published on CodeProject.
Better than your last job, I noticed that we no longer have in STATIC class can change the background color, I found the error, you can help me??
Thanks

PS. excuse my English is made by the translator

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nicelibs@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nicelibs@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 23, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2010 at 7:28 AM

There are still problems to change color NiceStatic.

With your libraries are able to design windows with the look you want while maintaining a consistent look regardless of the size of the window?